Letter to the Editor: In response to inaccessibility on campus
by Advocacy, Community, Education and Support (ACES), Special to The Simpsonian • March 1, 2024

Dear Editor, We write in response to an article published February 14, 2024, in The Simpsonian titled, “No disabled students need apply:...

Retraction and update: After Midnight review
Retraction and update: "After Midnight" review
by Maggie Fitzpatrick, Staff Reporter • February 28, 2024

In my previous review of the late-night show "After Midnight", I stated that comedian Matt Walsh, who was a guest on the show, is “a prominent...

SCTV 2/28/24
by Aaron Wilkins and Sam HyingFebruary 28, 2024

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

Aries: You may feel stuck lately – let go, be present and you will open yourself to forward movement again. 

Taurus: Your strength is on display this week, you will receive what you put in once you align your values. 

Gemini: You’ve proven time and time again that you can make something out of nothing, it’s time to remind yourself of what you do have in order to manifest your desires. 

Cancer: This week, it might feel like your mind is on overdrive but everything will work out, take a new leap in your life and don’t pay any mind to what others may think. 

Leo: Keep having fun with everyone around you and be grateful; your anxiety will fall away as you realize what truly matters.

Virgo: It’s time to realize that this life is for you. You only get one chance, so make it good.

Libra: Take some time to rest and refuel yourself this week. You must have fun with life, so distance yourself from people who overshadow you.

Scorpio: Determine the life you want; the way it looks, smells and feels, and you will soon realize you already have everything you need to make it a reality.

Sagittarius: You tend to put yourself second, but it’s time to focus on reconnecting with yourself and determining what is important to you.

Capricorn: Recent opportunities are awakening you to untapped potential, flow towards what makes you happy. 

Aquarius: It’s time to vibrate with the energy around you to pave a new way to your wildest dreams.

Pisces: It may be difficult to focus this week, take it slow, go back to the beginning and determine the direction you want to go.