Letter to the Editor: In response to inaccessibility on campus
by Advocacy, Community, Education and Support (ACES), Special to The Simpsonian • March 1, 2024

Dear Editor, We write in response to an article published February 14, 2024, in The Simpsonian titled, “No disabled students need apply:...

Retraction and update: After Midnight review
Retraction and update: "After Midnight" review
by Maggie Fitzpatrick, Staff Reporter • February 28, 2024

In my previous review of the late-night show "After Midnight", I stated that comedian Matt Walsh, who was a guest on the show, is “a prominent...

SCTV 2/28/24
by Aaron Wilkins and Sam HyingFebruary 28, 2024

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

Aries: 

You’ll discover that you’re overflowing with vigor and enthusiasm this week. Achieve harmony among your strength, your patience, and your compassion.

Taurus:

You’ll have a thirst for knowledge and engaging conversations. It’s an excellent time to start a new course or project that stimulates your intellect.

Gemini:

Focus on your financial well-being. It’s a good time to review your budget and make some smart financial decisions. Your determination and practicality will guide you to success.

Cancer:

Trust your instincts when it comes to relationships and personal matters. Take time for self-care and nurturing your emotional well-being.

Leo:

It’s an ideal time to showcase your talents and pursue your passions. Your enthusiasm will attract opportunities for recognition and success.

Virgo:

Focus on organization and efficiency. Tackle tasks that have been piling up, and you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment.

Libra:

Your charm and diplomacy will serve you well this week. It’s a great time to strengthen relationships and build bridges with others.

Scorpio:

You’ll have the power to transform challenges into opportunities. Trust your instincts and don’t be afraid to dive deep into your passions.

Sagittarius:

Your adventurous spirit will lead you on exciting journeys, whether physical or intellectual. Embrace new experiences and expand your horizons.

Capricorn:

Your practicality and discipline will help you achieve your ambitions this week. Set clear goals and take calculated steps toward them.

Aquarius:

Embrace your uniqueness and use creativity to solve societal challenges. Your effort will receive a lot of encouragement because of your sophisticated thinking.

Pisces:

Have faith in your spiritual nature when making important decisions in your daily life. Your compassion will make those near to you more at peace.