Geer, signing off
Geer, signing off
by Caleb Geer, Ad Manager/Web Editor • April 27, 2024

I didn’t know what the hell I wanted to do with my life when I showed up on campus in the middle of the pandemic almost four years ago. I knew...

Looking back at my time at Simpson
Looking back at my time at Simpson

It all started with soup. No, really, let me explain. I was so passionate about the soup in SubConnection as a first year that it caught the...

So long, farewell, I’ve got no more stories to tell
by Jenna Prather, Editor-in-chief • April 27, 2024

Unlike my fellow student media seniors who’ve written this before me, I came into Simpson knowing exactly what I wanted to do. I did independent...

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

Aries: Your impulsive nature reaches new heights today; consider counting to ten before starting that marshmallow catapult competition.

Taurus: Embrace your stubborn side; it might just lead you to the perfect hiding spot when the world tries to interrupt your Netflix marathon.

Gemini: Your multitasking skills hit superhero levels, but juggling three conversations and a snack may result in accidental salsa spillage.

Cancer: Your emotional depth is as vast as the ocean, but remember, not everyone appreciates receiving a heartfelt letter via carrier crab.

Leo: Your charisma is off the charts, so put on your invisible crown and strut through the day like the majestic llama you were born to be.

Virgo: Channel your inner detective; just because your keys are in the fridge doesn’t mean the universe is plotting against you (probably).

Libra: Your indecisiveness has reached peak levels – even your pet rock is giving you judgmental looks for taking too long to choose its outfit.

Scorpio: Your mysterious aura is so intense that even Siri can’t predict what you’ll do next. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Sagittarius: Adventure calls, but remember, not every quest requires a passport, especially if it involves finding the TV remote you misplaced three days ago.

Capricorn: Your ambitious spirit is commendable, but attempting to organize your sock drawer by color, size, and fabric might be a tad overzealous.

Aquarius: Your innovative ideas flow like a leaky faucet: creative but slightly annoying to anyone trying to have a serious conversation with you.

Pisces: Embrace your dreamy side, but be careful not to walk into too many walls while chasing those imaginary butterflies.