Letter to the Editor: In response to inaccessibility on campus
by Advocacy, Community, Education and Support (ACES), Special to The Simpsonian • March 1, 2024

Dear Editor, We write in response to an article published February 14, 2024, in The Simpsonian titled, “No disabled students need apply:...

Retraction and update: After Midnight review
Retraction and update: "After Midnight" review
by Maggie Fitzpatrick, Staff Reporter • February 28, 2024

In my previous review of the late-night show "After Midnight", I stated that comedian Matt Walsh, who was a guest on the show, is “a prominent...

SCTV 2/28/24
by Aaron Wilkins and Sam HyingFebruary 28, 2024

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

This week’s horoscopes are inspired by Taylor Swift lyrics.

Aries: “I hope you remember that today is never too late to be brand new,” ‘Innocent’, from “Speak Now”.

Taurus: “Please don’t ever be a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere,” ‘New Year’s Day’, from “Reputation”.

Gemini: “We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time,” ‘22’, from “Red”.

Cancer: “Time won’t fly, it’s like I’m paralyzed by it,” ‘All too Well’, from “Red”.

Leo: “I took matches before fire could catch me, so don’t look now, I’m shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town,” ‘Dear John’, from “Speak Now”.

Virgo: “Luck of the draw only draws the unlucky, and so I became the butt of the joke,” ‘Daylight’, from “Lover”.

Libra: “Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream,” ‘Blank Space’, from “1989”.

Scorpio: “When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe,” ‘Clean’, from “1989”.

Sagittarius: “Stealing hearts and never saying sorry,” ‘…Ready for it?’, from “Reputation”.

Capricorn: “All my flowers grew back as thorns, windows boarded up after the storm,” ‘Call it what you want’, from “Reputation”.

Aquarius: “If I get burned, at least we were electrified,” Dress’, from “Reputation”. 

Pisces: “We found a wonderland, you and I got lost in it,” ‘Wonderland’, from “1989”.