Terms of Service
All letters to the editor, whether submitted to the online edition or the print edition, and all online story feedback become the property of The Simpsonian and may be used in print editions and online editions of The Simpsonian. The Simpsonian archives all of its content, which is accessible to readers at any time. Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Names may be withheld for good cause upon request at the sole discretion of the editor of The Simpsonian. Letters may be edited for taste, style, space, clarity and accuracy.
In submitting feedback, you are representing and agreeing that:
* You are the author of the submission. You agree to use your full name and not to use a pseudonym. Submissions found to be submitted under a false name will be removed and the associated account will be deleted.
* You are not posting personal attacks, messages that are sexual in nature or inflammatory.
* You are not posting any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
* The submission is free of copyright, trademark or publication restrictions.
* You are not using the website for any unlawful purpose or encouraging others to engage in unlawful activities.
* You will not interfere with any other person’s use of the website.
* You acknowledge that third parties may hold you responsible for libel, invasion of privacy, misappropriation of likeness and disclosure of confidential information, and that you will hold harmless the Iowa State Daily for same.
* The Simpsonian has the right to disclose any information in compliance with any law, regulation or governmental request that could prevent or assist in the resolution of any criminal, illegal, or any activity in violation of state, federal or local law and/or university policy.
* Commercial solicitation is strictly prohibited.